Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Harper is 6 months!

I can't believe my little baby is half a year old! It seriously feels like I brought her home yesterday. She is such a good baby and her little personality is really starting to show as she's getting older. So much has changed from month 5 to now. She sits up by herself, eats solid foods and drinks from a sippy cup. She also growls when she wants something. (Can we say diva?) Also, yesterday I went through her closet and replaced most of her 3-6 stuff with 6-9. While it makes me a little sad to see all her tiny stuff get packed away, it also makes me really excited for all the cute new stuff that takes its place! Her tiny feet are still in the same newborn/size 1 shoe she's worn since birth, so no new shoes have made an appearance yet. (Im holding out for baby Uggs, and Minnetonka moccasins for fall anyway)





                          Tommee Tippee sippy cupSophie the GiraffeSwimways baby floatOctoplush Plum Organics pouchesGraco highchair



Our 6 month favorites are:

Tommee Tippee sippy cups: I seriously can't believe she's old enough for these. She never took a bottle (just breastfed) so she didn't really get the concept of the beginner cups, which are more like a bottle, so I went ahead and gave her the stage 2 cup, which sips for like a regular sippy cup. I can already tell I need to buy more of these because I feel like I'm constantly washing them!
Sophie the Giraffe: I LOVE THIS TOY! She has had this since birth and it is great for so many stages. At first she'd just swat at it, then grab it, then grab it and put it in her mouth and now she's squeaking it herself and chewing all over it. Great for teething and she can hold it herself!
Swimways baby float: I got this for our beach trip last month and it was perfect! She can sit up in it and play and I know she won't get sunburned because of the canopy. Plus it collapses down and stores easy.
Baby Einstein Octoplush: Another toy she's had forever. She never gets tired of it though! It plays a few songs and teaches color and you can also play it in Spanish and French.
Plum Organics pouches: I make all of her food myself when she eats at home but for on the go these things are great! They don't take too much space in my diaper bag and I like the fact that they are just the fruit or veg, and water. No additives.
Graco highchair: This was a gift from her grandparents and she's really just now started using it the past month. Its great! The seat is comfy and the tray is easy to remove. Also it has those straps that give you the option of just waist or waist and shoulders.


Since I'm starting this blog when Harper is already 6 months, I plan on going back and doing her past months too. A 6 month rewind, if you will. Until then, I'll leave you with this little sweetie.



No comments:

Post a Comment