Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Love List

I can't believe that October is almost over! It seriously seems like it just started. Not to mention, Harper turned 9 months old last week! Wasn't she just born, like, yesterday? Anyway, here is a list of things I'm loving this month:

1. Halloween clothes for Harper: Everyone knows by now that I love holidays, and dressing Harper accordingly. It is just so fun being festive! Ive been planning her October wardrobe for a while and Im so excited she finally gets to show it all off! Here's a few of the things she will be rocking all month.


2. Pumpkin Spice: Yes, I'm one of those people. I'm totally obsessed with anything and everything pumpkin spiced! Lattes, M&Ms, coffee creamer, cookies...the list goes on. Since it only comes around once a year, I definitely take advantage and go a little pumpkin crazy in October. 

3. Mom Mail Exchange: Ok, so this isn't exactly exclusive to October, but it was my first month to participate and it was so much fun! It started on Instagram as a way for mom's to meet other mom's (follow @mommailexchange for more info). You get paired with a different mom each month and get to know each other through IG and email and then exchange themed boxes of goodies worth around $30. Here's what my awesome new mom friend sent me this month!


4. The Pumpkin Patch: Harper and I tagged along with my mom's pre-k class on their field trip last week to our local pumpkin patch and had a great time! Harper loves pumpkins so I knew it would be a hit with her from the start. We rode a hayride out to the patch, picked our own pumpkin and then painted it. We also bought some mums and had a delicious chicken and dumpling lunch along with a piece of pumpkin pie! (Made with their own pumpkins of course). I can't wait to take Harper back year after year as she gets older.


5. Baby Halloween Costumes: There are so many cute costume options for babies! I have been looking on Pinterest for weeks trying to decide and finally went with the good old fashioned pumpkin. :) Its such a traditional "my first Halloween" costume in my opinion. I snapped a few pics of her in it already to use for Halloween cards to send to friends and family and I must say, she looks pretty adorable!


I cant wait to take this little one trick-or-treating next week! Even though she cant enjoy all the candy yet, Mama and Daddy still can ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment