Friday, November 8, 2013

November style for Mama and Baby

Happy November! (a week late…) The weather is finally getting cool around here and its officially time for sweaters and boots. Sweaters are one of my absolute favorite things to wear since they look cute but feel like you're wearing a sweatshirt. I also love all the fun accessories that come with "sweater weather" like scarves, and fun, cozy socks!

Here are some of my favorite pieces for this month:



I love prints like plaid and fair isle! They're just so cozy and warm looking. Any of these things would be great for a Thanksgiving outfit too. I think that cream, knit one-piece would work for a boy or a girl and would be so cute for Christmas too! But Im getting ahead of myself. Theres still plenty of time for all things Christmas! Let's save that for another (or 12) post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment