Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Goodies

Valentine's Day is coming up soon! I'm especially excited for this year because last year Tyler was out of town for work and Harper was only a month old so we really didn't get to celebrate much. This year Im planning on making a few treats at home with Harper and then going out to dinner with she and Tyler. I always get Harper a few fun goodies to celebrate every holiday (some more than others of course, like Christmas). This year Ive found a few cute outfits, books, and other fun things to give her on Valentines Day. My list also includes some ideas for the ladies in your life (hint hint to my husband perhaps?). ;)





I've been wanting to try out this recipe for a while now, and I think Valentines Day breakfast might just be the perfect occasion. 




Look how sweet my little Valentine was last year!



I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment