Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

Well, it's been far too long since I've last blogged but I'm ready to get back in the game. I even made a whole new blog design! I've really learned a lot about HTML coding through creating my own blog. Its a lot of fun to experiment with different codes to change the overall look and feel.

Since my last post, spring has pretty much come and gone and it will be summer in the south any day now. We have been enjoying playing outside, coloring with sidewalk chalk, and blowing bubbles for weeks now. We had a great Easter with our family which we spent having picnics and hunting eggs. The Easter bunny visited Harper and she was so happy with all of her goodies :)







We have enjoyed all spring has to offer but I admit I'm ready for summers arrival. Maxi dresses, sandals, pool time and popsicles are all on the horizon! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment