Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summer's coming! Wardrobe picks and bucket list

It's officially summer in Alabama! Temps are rising, school is winding down, and people are breaking out the shorts and sandals. I have been looking for some new pieces to add to my summer wardrobe (as well as Harper's) and have come across a bunch of CUTE stuff at Target lately. All the summer prints, like pineapples and sailboats are my absolute favorites. Here are a few of the things that Harper and I will be wearing all summer.



Since Harper is older this summer, I thought it would be fun to think of a few "bucket list" items for us to do this summer. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Go to the beach
Have a Disney movie day
Eat popsicles
Grill out
Visit a zoo
Make tie dye shirts
Make s'mores
Visit a farmers market
Watch fireworks
Paint our nails bright colors
Go to an outdoor concert
Play in the sprinklers
Get lunch from a food truck
Eat lots of watermelon
Go to a festival
Road trip
Get a tan
Visit an amusement park
Get ice cream from an ice cream truck
Have a picnic

I can't wait to make so many wonderful memories this summer! Having a baby really does make everything so much more fun. I love seeing her experience new things and get so excited over stuff that we adults take for granted. Its going to be a great summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment